TIPS FOR BEGINNERS IN FAST WINDS
1. As the wind increases move your hand back on the boom
2. Spread your arms shoulder widths apart.(as you improve you may
bring them closer)
3. Place your front hand atleast 18 inches away from the front of the
4. Bend your knees.But dont sit so far down that your shoulder drop
below your boom height.Never lock your knees,keep them limber to
absorb rough water.
5. Dont bend your elbows( it will stall your sail and cut down your
6. Let your body weight do sheeting in.
7. Relax over water slightlyby letting your bottoms and arms slowly
10 STEPS FOR EFFICIENT UPWIND PERFORMANCE AND COMFORTABLE STANCE
1. Rack the sail down to the deck properly (it will force you to hold
your arms back as you lean forward.)
2. Turn your head forward and look into your upwind course over your
3. Keep your pelvis close to the sail and turned slightly toward your
4. Set harness lines to short lenghth.
5. Turn your rear foot slightly in the foot strap-toes back,heel
forward.(it will help you in leaning forward.)
6. Keep the fin lifting to windward by avoiding pressure on your
heels,this causes windward rail to drop and the fin to lift
7. Keep the board flat or slightly tiped to the leeward rail with toe
pressure from the rear foot.
8. Lift the windward rail slightly with the front foot by lifting
your toes up in the front footstrap.
9. weight of the body must be held forward (towards the nose of the
10. If the wind drops place the rear foot ahead of the rear straps
(it moves your weight forward.)
| Exploring Pakistan |
Contact Us | Surfing Conditions
| Pictures | More About Us
| | Press Releases|
CYBER ADVANCES Copyright 1998.
For all inquiries and questions EMAIL US